Happy Fashion Blog Friday, all you beauties! This week we took some time to pick out some super summer essentials we know you need! There are definitely more styles we could recommend, but these are a fabulous starting point for you, especially some you may want to mix and match.
1. This probably goes without saying, but we can’t leave out a gorgeous, flowy maxi dress for all you maxi mavens!
2. We hopped on the embroider trend train a looong time ago! Hop on with us and include an embroidered dress in your wardrobe this summer.
3. Basic tanks are the greatest. You can mix and match, layer them, wear them with shorts, jeans … you name it! Some of our favorites are from Michael Stars.
4. Tropical tops are a no-brainer. Combine a tropical print with an off the shoulder top and you’re set!
5. Let’s not forget denim shorts. They are a mega-must-have! You can wear them with everything.
6. Beaded necklaces are so in and the neutral colors make them super versatile.
7. Colorful kimonos need we say more? Kimonos are a summer must! Pair them with shorts and a crop top, use it as a swimsuit cover up, wear it over a dress … bam! Multiple outfits.
8. White denim because … white denim! You can wear them with anything!
9. Sandals! Okay, it’s summer and you need cute shoes that are more comfortable than flip-flops, right? Right!
10. Bright sleeveless tops! You can dress them up more than a basic tank and if you’re not a fan of sleeveless, wear it under a kimono or light cardigan and a pair of white pants.
Do YOU have these summer essentials? Is there anything you would add to this list? We’d love to hear from you!